Honey, where are you?




I thought I should be actually starting writing in English but it’s scary… and awkward.

So my latest conversations with friends nowadays have to do with work, shopping and men that disappear… Yes it’s real and it’s happening. In the beginning I thought it should be me… just me… But it’s not. 
We could start speaking about a massively transmitted distemper.

I don’t know; maybe we should blame it on globalization or social media or the internet or Trump. Men today keep forgetting how to be responsible for their actions and/or how to pull their shit together. One out of three women in my circle meet guys that they do not really like –according to their usual standards- get to know them and finally end up dating them, opening up, having sex and then never hearing back from them.

And you could comment –“Yes, maybe your circle includes stupid women with nothing more interesting to do than dating a bunch of guys” and I would instantly answer to you: “Dude, have a look in their CV’s and you will feel like you’ve just graduated from kindergarten”. My circle is full of charismatic ladies that drink lame drinks, have some crazy moves and cool hair.

What happens is that people nowadays are exceptionally confident in lying. You create a profile in any social media platform, you post pictures of your perfect –ideal life and you’re acting cool and fulfilled. People seek for acceptance in any level-which is fine – but do it the right way. 

With social media you are easily reachable and men use that wisely; they don’t need to make a physical step and make an effort to attract your attention. They are spamming and stalking you to make you feel that they are thinking of you all day.

Thing is ,women – you know- do like sex as well....



Women of today do not need to believe in romance or happy endings because they have seen the world and they know their shit. Thus, you do not need to send the wrong message- fake the whole thing just to have casual one time sex. It is post dated and it’s sad.

To be honest, we women lie eventually. We lie because we need sex but we cannot just go and ask for it (as the society is still stereotyping, puts labels blah blah blah) and we do it pretty well. We usually lie during sex as well. Studies have shown (real studies not some that I just invented whatsoever) that women are the ones that would lie when not enjoying intercourse because they generally care about the other part. My explanation would be: we lie because we want it again-to give it another chance and not ruin the thought of it.

Men today avoid having the real thing, do not want physical connection. They are happy with nudezzzzzz (which is cool –don’t get me wrong- but how about real touching? Scary, huh? ) And to be on the safe side; where men- I don’t mean every man in this whole damn planet- I mean those that are actually being irritated after reading this.

To conclude with, the certain pattern mostly used in these cases is: a)I had a nice time but I don’t see it going anywhere, b)I’m confused and I don’t know what I want (usually comes with an accessory to support it and be convincing –like an ex) and c)you had this and that which made me feel uncomfortable.



Well, I guess everything will come into an end when your egocentrism has left the building sir.

Ladies, bon courage!!! 

**Important note: Women with whatever mental problems that become your second layer and send you as many messages as Clinton shared from her personal email account should be avoided quite gently cause they will find you ..... ! Good luck! **

Comments